Catalyzing the Future: Rethinking Women’s Leadership in Business
Rethinking Women’s Leadership in Business (Catalytic Conversations)
Rethinking Women’s Leadership in Business (May 2021)
Catalyzing the Future: Rethinking Women’s Leadership in Business is a unique opportunity to build a true collaboration and communications platform with the Women Business Collaborative where we can share what we are doing to initiate and sustain major transformations with action and support.
This is a unique opportunity to discuss with the Women Business Collaborative’s network champions the nine essential action initiatives which will drive true equity in business:
- more women CEOs, in the C-Suite and on Boards;
- a demand for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I), gender pay and parity;
- increasing access to institutional capital, and capital for women entrepreneurs;
- driving more women as controllers of capital parity for women in underrepresented business sectors such as technology; and
- building the pipeline of women.
The questions we want to discuss and the insights to be shared:
- How do we build true collaboration that accelerates and drives impact?
- How do we create a new future by building a collective narrative?
- How do we achieve true impact across all levels of society?
- How can we amplify our story so that it becomes easy to share and live?
- How can we turn each step into a major transformation, a sustainable movement?
All of us, women and men, are doing great things to Rethink the place of women leading in business and in society.